Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Update by mama Ali

Syukur Alhamdulliah akhirnya Muhammad Ali selamat dilahirkn. It was unforgettable memory in my life. Macam-macam perasaan yg timbul. Tapi yg penting my baby selamat dan sihat walaupun sekarang masih under doctors supervision. I was successfully delivered my baby through normal process but i had been induced at early stage. Sakit kena induce tu memang tak terkata la. Kesian my hubby kena layan saya yang dah tinggal nyawa2 ikan sebab terlalu sakit. Thanx a lot for his patient =)

I was admitted into the labour room around 5.20 pm after almost 7 hours struggling on the bed having really hard contraction. The doctor check the cervix and it was dilated to 4cm. I was so relief when the doctor asked me to go to the labour room. Meaning that the time almost there! During that contraction time, i only took air zam-zam and sandwich. No appetite maa..

After the doctor breaks the water, the contraction became harder and harder. Berguling-guling atas katil dah. Tangan husband pon nk patah sbb i grab kuat sangat. Luckily the by 9.30 the cervix was fully dilated. I was scared if the process may take more than 12 hours since it was my first baby. Orang kata normal la if the process took more than 12 hours for the first baby to come out. Syukur sangat2 x terlalu lama sampai 12 jam tuh..fuhhh.. So when the doctor ready to give instruction to push, I try to push..But then this clumsy mama don't know the real technique of pushing the baby..Nyesal tak pegi annatel class before.hishh..I was confuse between push using ur face or push like u want to poo-poo (the hard poo =p). Disebabkan itu la my baby stuck almost 50 minutes and hampir-hampir lemas..poor him=( At last by 10.36pm with the help of doctors, nurses, midwive, i managed to use all the energy left to push very2 hard and dush! muhammad ali came out..Lega sgt rasa..Alhamdulillah. Then cam biasa la, doktor kemas tang tu, nurse kemas tang ni..itu dan ini..lastly by 12.50 i went back to my room..having a good rest there with my beloved hubby. Next morning nya baru jalan g tgk Muhammad ALi di NICU..

Ainie Asyikin Binti Ahmad
0 Responses

Nuffnang